Monday, February 23, 2009

cashmere kitty

from the monda studio (read 'spare room') comes the softest, warmest, strokiest cashmere grey kitty that ever there was. Grey kitty is currently on a train bound for my Folksy shop. The train is due in at the end of the week.

I was back at work today after having 2 weeks at home. Much was accomplished in those few weeks - some things which are secret projects, and some things which are mid way through. It just goes to show how much can be done in a day. That's not to say that I don't do a lot in a day at work, but it's just a different way of working - a completely different mindset and routine. I got home just before 6 this evening and was so tired I couldn't face doing anything creative which is a bit of a bummer given my recent daily creative flow.

I'll leave you with an inspiration pic I took for some of my secret work:

5 comments:

Emma Loves Stitching said...

I love buttons, everyone should have a button box!!!
Love the fish shaped buttons especially.

Cute kitty as well.

Kitty said...

Those fish shaped buttons are gorgeous - and so is your cashmere kitty! x

Locket Pocket said...

Great buttons Monda! And Cashmere Kitty looks very cuddly and I love the backdrop! Lucy x

Mrs Moog said...

Glad you made the most of your time off - cashmere kitty is gorgeous!!

Love the buttons. A girl can never have too many buttons :-)

xxx

strugglebuggy said...

awwww I love this!!!! The colors are great!

Check out my My Etsy Shop!!!!!