Friday, November 02, 2007

It's November already!

Well I know I'm stating the obvious here but I can't believe it's November already.
I'm just about to make a massive to do list, which includes making Christmas cards, Christmas monsters, and a selection of things to sell at work. My cards always sell well at work because my office is not in the vicinity of any shops, so I thought I'd give the other bits and bobs a go too, as my pink raffle monster seemed to go down really well.
The only problem with selling things at work is that it then becomes difficult to keep any of myself for myself. As it goes I quite like it that none of my colleagues know too much about my alternative blog/monster making life, and sometimes it's nice just to have something for you (and of course everyone who pops by to read this). Does this make sense or is it just a Friday ramble?

Here are a couple of pics of cards I made yesterday, using a bit of the wrapping paper that I bought from John Lewis last weekand also a picture of my babies - mellie and stevie. They actually like each other now (after just an initial week of hissing and spitting at each other). When I took this they both opened their eyes just a little bit and looked at me as if to say 'go away and stop papping us'
It's a small thing but its playing in my mind. Yesterday my dad went into hospital for a knee operation (on both knees). He was supposed to come out today but when he got up on his crutches to leave today he fainted flat out on the floor, so he has to stay in hospital for another day at least. Poor pops, I hope he'll be OK. PMD here's some big love going out to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kittys look so cute, survived being papped! Do hope your dad is ok, my mum is going in soon for new knee joints.

Locket Pocket said...

The cards look great! I hope your dad is feeling better - sending you lots of good wishes for him. Lucy x