Wednesday, November 21, 2007

custom made stamps

a while ago I was told by someone that they had seen someone peeling my sticker (with my name and details) off the back of the card they had purchased from me as if to make out they had made it themselves. Well in some ways this is flattering but of course I was also a little bit annoyed by this - so my solution to this little problem arrived today:You can get your own custom made stamp from here

I've popped my christmas decorations into my etsy shop this evening. I'm going to have to make some more though because I like them so much. Black and purple are big this christmas so maybe I'll try a few in these colours as well as the traditional red and blues.
I received 2 lots of felt today so I have plenty of supplies to be going on with.

and only one more day of working from home and then I can make a start on my Christmas cards on Friday. I really hope I can get some made because I've just read about some tickets for the Foo Fighters going on sale on Friday morning and I need (yes I need) to buy these, and also the idea of a trip to Ikea has been thrown into the mix which means a drive into Wembley for me which could end up taking up a huge chunk of the day.

Wednesday...Heroes is on tonight...Yay!

3 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Absolutely love that stamp! Did you draw the design yourself? What's Heroes about? I've never watched it - would it be possible to start watching now or would it make no sense at all?? Lucy x

Monkee Maker said...

Wow, flattering indeed but what a cheek! Great stamp ....

Rubyred said...

Love the stamp idea,might think about getting one myself.