Tuesday, November 13, 2007

help, I've got a problem!

I am addicted to buttons. I buy far more than I have plans for and I can't seem to stop. Here are some that arrived today (mmm lovely buttons)When I asked Mr Monda if he thought I had a problem and that I was addicted, he said, 'well at least it's not crack!' LOL, and I suppose in the grand scheme of things this is just a small non life threatening obsession of mine.
I expect you'll see these on some monster/card/brooch sometime in the not too distant future.

I started work at 7am this morning, which meant I could finish at around 3.30pm. I had grand plans for monster making this evening but all of a sudden this head splitting headache came out of nowhere and knocked me out so I had to go to bed at 6.30 for a couple of hours. I feel much better now, but sadly no monsters were made this evening. I did pop the Christmas monsters into the etsy shop though.

Also, I'm pleased to report that I'm over my disappointment of the NEC craft shows. When I read this post again tonight I think I sounded like an angry old lady. LOL.

4 comments:

Lucykate Crafts... said...

those little flower shaped buttons are really cute, glad the headache got better : )

Unknown said...

lol at your rant about the show. I', going to the knitting and stitching show next week in Harrogate, and I know my over excitement will dissipate into teary dismay by the end of the day! I have a button addiction too, and I was wondering whether you'd like to help me set up a BA (Buttonholics Anonymous) group? I think it would be a success.
I am rather loving those buttons though, I'd quite like to touch them...

Monkee Maker said...

mmmmm ..... buttons ..... ;)

Gigibird said...

I can always justify buying buttons.
Hope your head is better - go and play with your buttons for a while - I'm sure they will help:)