Saturday, November 17, 2007

it's starting to feel a bit like christmas

I have had fleeting thoughts about what colour my christmas tree would be this year, and buying a new extendable dining table, so christmas is definitely on my mind.

I haven't really done very much today which is maybe a good thing because when i did try to do something my creative juices just weren't flowing and I didn't like anything that I was making. I felt like I just wasted away hours and all I ended up with were cut up bits of fabric and thread everywhere.
Towards the end of the day, these 2 little christmas tree decorations were made and I'm actually quite happy with them so I will be making a few more tomorrow.

I plan also to make a start on those christmas card designs which have been in my head for the last few weeks. It is starting to feel a bit like Christmas.

It will be a busy day tomorrow. Also on the agenda is christmas shopping. I'm only going to one shop but I know I will get quite a few things whilst I'm there so hopefully it will be a good trip.

On Friday Mr Monda bought me a really pretty bunch of flowers so i took a pic of them whilst they are at their loveliest. I just love the thistles
My email seems to have been down all day today and I can't access the website of my service provider (not a good sign). If anyone has emailed me but I haven't responded I'm not being rude - honest! I do have access to other internet sites however so at least I can go off and read some crafty blogs until it's time for bed.

No comments: