Thursday, November 29, 2007

and the freebie winner is...

Thanks to the help of a random number generator:

The winner is comment number 3 - Creme Brule! Congrats to you :o) Please email me at:
monda (at) homecall (dot) co (dot) uk with your address details.

Sorry to those who didn't win but take comfort in the fact that there will be more freebies on the horizon (probably in the new year).

I also wanted to mention that if you are in/near London this weekend you might want to pop over to the Cockpit Arts Studios in Deptford. They are having an open studio weekend where you can buy lovely hand crafted products and meet with the talented people behind them.
Sadly I don't think I'm going to be able to fit a visit in myself this weekend but wanted to spread the word nonetheless.

1 comment:

Locket Pocket said...

not me? sniff..............!

congratulations to creme brule!