Wednesday, November 28, 2007

habitat toys

I went to habitat on Sunday, because I love all the christmas decorations they do - well I love most the stuff in there if I'm honest.
The kids toys this time of year are always good and I was snapping away on my mobile at these (a selection of my faves - apologies for the poor quality pics). Robots and monsters are definitely the way forward
Also we bought a couple of bargain toys (for ourselves!). I bought this red bird for just £2 and Mr Monda bought this knitted Walrus for just £3
I think it's great that at the grand age of 31 we are both happy to spend our hard earned wages on stuffed toys.

This evening is last chance saloon for my purple freebie, so pop down and leave me a comment if you'd like to get your mits on some monda christmas decorations.

1 comment:

Monkee Maker said...

Loving Mr Monda's knitted walrus!!