Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the monsters are back

Here is a pic of the monsters I made yesterday they've got different coloured backs this time, so you could say they are two tone trunk monsters. Mr monda thinks that they look a bit like fruit salad chews (in their colour). Now that's something I haven't had for years.

I haven't been as productive today as I had hoped. I started to read a new book last night, and it was so good that I just had to read a bit more today, but then I thought to myself 'you're on holiday, so it's ok to read a book without feeling guilty'.
I did make our slow cooker meal this morning, so we had stew and dumplings for tea (mmm) and just for a bit of festive/seasonal silliness, this is a 'monsdeer' (a reindeer/monster cross breed). I like his hooves the best.
I'm thinking of splurging tomorrow and going to buy myself some winter clothes. It's getting a bit chilly out there, despite the sun trying to fool us all, so jumpers are definitely on the shopping list.

2 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Brilliant new monsters - and that festive one is the dogs nadgers .... in a good way .... love it!

Locket Pocket said...

LOVE the monsdeer! Especially the rudolf nose! Lucy x