Wednesday, August 04, 2010

time snatchers

I believe I have been visited by the time snatchers. They seem to have taken an entire week from me.

I have actually been busy this last week with lots of bits of this and that - maintenance, you know the boring stuff that just keeps us both ticking over, but I don't feel I have been particularly creative.
I need to make a physical list.  It will put me straight and help me realise some of those things on the mental list.

I have a couple of things in the making which I'll share soon, and I'm still pottering away with the digital designs - getting a bit more confident with it and what I can do with it.
This is one of my recent patterns, which I have somewhat optimistically named 'move over Cath'

I think it would make a lovely summer top:

No comments: