Saturday, June 05, 2010

a little bit of this, and a little bit of that

I don't mind the weather when it's hot, but It's juts horrible when it's humid and muggy. Today it is so humid, the kind of humid that just zaps away your energy, and I've found it quite hard to do anything for any great length of time.
I'm still playing with my robot designs and have submitted the top one into the spoonflower competition.
It's called 'i heart robots':

 (enlarged view of design above)


and my granny stripe is coming along nicely - although so hard to even touch the wool on hot hot days:
I'm not so sure about the colours actually - but as I already had the dark blue and aubergine coloured wool (and lots of it), I had to use it.

I hope it's less muggy tomorrow as I need some energy for my fave sunday event - the local car boot sale.

7 comments:

Jodie said...

I love those robot faces - they are so cute and quizzical.

Locket Pocket said...

Great new robot designs Monda! I really love the blue one - as Jodie said, I love their faces!

Lucy x

Kitty said...

The blue robot face design is absolutely gorgeous. I do like the heart one too.

Well done on the granny stripe. Wasn't yesterday humid? I seemed to be 'glowing' all day!

x

Joanne said...

Love the robot fabric - would make a cool quilt patch for a boy, and boy fabrics are hard to come by.

Also sick of the humidity, as are the cats - they're both very flat to the floor today.

Where the nodding violets grow said...

I love the granny stripe blanket. I think the colours are great.

Rachel said...

I love that blue robot face design too! Glad that it's feeling a bit cooler today.

Jenny said...

LOVE the one with the faces!!! Great job! :)