Friday, June 11, 2010

and it begins

World Cup fever is officially here. I've picked a few red and white and football themed favourites to share with you - by way of my support for England:
England World Cup football Meerkat, by Nifty Knits here

Red and white bunting, by giggleberry here

Sweet button blooms by lilfishstudios, here

flutterby cushion by Greenolive, here

and lastly, by far the coolest thing I've ever seen done with a crayola crayon
 by the pleasure of tiny things, here

You can read more about this World Cup commission for carved crayons on her blog by clicking the link above

3 comments:

Ellieboo said...

Eng-er-lund Eng-er-lund Eng-er-lund

Mrs Moog said...

What a fab World Cup collection - those carved crayons are amazing!

I watched the opening ceremony today and it was fantastic. Events like that always make me feel a leeetle bit emotional.

xx

Claire Vincent said...

oh my, the crayolas are amazing but love the little crocheted figure too