Sunday, February 10, 2008

101 and 32

101 is the number of posts on my blog and 32 is the number of me!

Firstly to the 100th post freebie.
Once again in a non technical fashion - the draw took place this morning and the winner is Lina! Congrats Lina - egg cosy's will be on their way to Canada very soon. Lina as I already have your address, there's no need to send it again.

Now to other things. Finally I can reveal a little of my valentines swap - which will be on its way to Heleen in the Netherlands at the end of this week. I can't show you more yet because I don't want to spoil it
Lastly, today is my Birthday. I'm having a tea party (along with my nephews) I hope the cupcakes I am about to make will look like these lovely specimens from crumbs and doilies I may post a picture of them later/tomorrow if they are worth a photograph!

Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Monda and congratulations Lina on winning. Your valentine swap looks good too. x

Lina said...

Happy Birthday Monda! And lucky me! Thank you so much - a little birdy arrived in the post on Friday. Looks gorgeous - I will post about it as soon as I've bought a frame!!!

Locket Pocket said...

Happy Birthday Monda! Hope you have a lovely time and your cupcakes turn out well - looking forward to seeing the photo!

Congratulations to Lina - lucky you!

And that Valentine swap gift looks gorgeous!

Lucy x

Mrs Moog said...

Happy Birthday Monda!!! Those cupcakes are amazing - can't wait to see what yours look like :)

Congratulations Lina on your fab win!!

Lovely sneaky peak of your valentine swap!!

xxx