T is for Treasury. Woohoo! a second etsy treasury in a week, thanks for picking me Emma. (Emma, you have become my advertising and PR agent! ) As a result of this, 22 new people hearted me today, which is really niceT is for Tag - as In, I've been tagged, also by Emma (my new agent)
I need to tell you 7 things about me, so here goes:
1. Blue is my favourite colour, although if you looked in my wardrobe you won't find much in the way of blue clothes. You would however find lots of pinks (usually fuschia pink).
2. My favourite thing to eat in the entire world is tomatoes. I will never be bored of these.
3. I have had an idea for a children's book in my head for the last few years. I know the story - I just need to write it and get my act together to illustrate it.
4. My real name is not Monda, although these days I refer to myself as Monda more often than my real name. The name Monda comes from my childhood nickname.
5. I really enjoy going to bed - I love sleeping, duvets, pyjamas and being cosy. Despite my love of bed, I am more of a morning person as opposed to an evening person/night owl.
6. I can't look at a wool jumper in a shop, or even on a person without thinking of it as something I could felt and make into something else. I am totally obsessed!
7. I am allergic to lots of things - pollen, smoke, dust, perfume, deodorant, pets (my lovely cats!), and wool jumper dust (when I cut them up). Never a day goes by that I don't sneeze. Despite all this, I do wear deodorant and perfume, I do stroke my cats until my eyes are red and sore, and I love cutting up felted wool jumpers! (I definitely don't smoke though - yuk!)
rules ...link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog; share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs; let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog...
I am now tagging Jodie, Lu, Lauren, Lucy, Famapa, Lara and Jo
T is also for Travel. I've just got back from a rather nice 4 day break in Portugal. It was warm and sunny each day we were there, very much unlike the UK it seems. I took lots of pictures of my travels, some of which I will share later this week. This is just a small flavour of my break:I have a big stack of emails waiting to be responded to, so please bear with me if you have emailed me and not had a response as yet - hopefully I will manage to catch up in the next couple of days.