Monday, September 26, 2011

new cards

With Christmas fair prep well under way, I've just ordered a small print run of some greetings cards I designed this weekend:



I've deliberately gone for generic non themed cards as they can be used for multiple occasions.

I'm toying with the idea of doing just a handful of Christmas designs too in a similar style. What do you think? Shall we do a little interactive project? Leave me a comment with your suggestion for a Christmas card design/icon/theme and I'll base one of my designs on a suggestion made by my blog readers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Miss Monda... :)

Just found a minute to pop over and find out more about these gorgeous designs... They will make fabulous cards indeed and I can definitely see the top one working as a print in it's own right, I know I would love to frame it up... :)

Hmmm, festive themes... I could so see the top one (yes, my favourite) working with snowflakes or retro christmas baubles... and the last one here with robins or cardinals.

You've got a great nrodic vibe going on with these so I think snowy pine trees and pine cones would be an intersting theme... maybe with the odd own or squirrel. Maybe even just a tree theme would work.

Haha, Miss Monda... sometimes you really do get my designing head back on my shoulders... ;)

Emma, x