Friday, December 04, 2009

Christmas future, but no ghosts, I promise

If you're looking for something to do for the next couple of weekends, you could always pop over to the very lovely town of Henley on Thames for a spot of handmade Christmas shopping.

For the geographically challenged amongst you, you can take a peek into the new and ever so exciting Handmade Christmas flickr group and post a pic or two, or just feast on the festive eye candy. I know, I know, I'm so good to you.and lastly, if you fancy a pre Christmas treat for yourself, then you must buy this book : the pictures alone do it for me, but the recipes also look fab. On Sunday I'll be making a Delia Christmas cake.

1 comment:

Mrs Moog said...

Good luck this weekend! I hope you sell loads.....might be worth letting me know if you have a kitten left over...can't say much more as beady eyes are trying to see what I'm writing!!

xxx