Wednesday, July 11, 2007

bits and bobs for cards

A delivery of bits and bobs for cards arrived today. I'm like a kid in a sweetshop when I go into craft/scrapbook shops, and almost always have to buy something, it could be an obsession. eek. I mostly buy ribbons, buttons and papers and here are just a few of the bits and bobs from todays delivery. The cat didn't come in the delivery, she is mine, but she has this strange/cute thing of having to sit/lie/sleep on something that belongs to me or Mr Monda. Here she is sleeping on a craft book I had put on the end of the bed. I think it's a security thing, like if I can't sleep on my people, then something belonging to them will do. We love our baby cat.

1 comment:

dutchcomfort said...

That’s the whole idea of cats! My cat always wants to sleep on my stuff, the remote control, my books, my fabrics, my bed. It has to do with our smell they recognize and love!
Lovely bits and bobs!