Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Let the Sun Shine

my own little bit of sunshine

Recently, Rebecca from littletree designs gave me a sunshine award. I'm not normally one for awards on blogs (I'm not ungrateful, I just find them a little bit like chain letters, and I'm a bit rubbish at passing them on too). That said, I do like the idea of spreading a bit of sunshine so I'll pass this one along. Before I can do this I need to answer a few questions about myself, so here goes:

Colour  - my fave colour would have to be blue - most shades of in fact.

Animal - my lovely cats of course, who just make my day so much better by being there. They're sweet and funny and much more intelligent than people give them credit for, and they love you unconditionally - even when you have yelled at them for being sick on your bed.

Non-Alcoholic Drink - As boring as it sounds, it's water. I don't really drink tea of coffee, so a cold drink is always my preference.

Facebook or Twitter  - Twitter. I just can't get along with Facebook for some reason.

Getting or Giving Presents - Giving. I love choosing something that I think the recipient would really like, and then of course there is the lovely wrapping paper and ribbon choices.

Flower - Fresias - they smell and look so good.

Pattern - I cannot possibly narrow this down to one type of pattern, but I can say I like bold graphic prints - think 60's and 70's and you're about there.

Passion - aside from designing and making, which I tend to think of as my job, I enjoy cooking and gardening (I sound old).

Number - I don't really have one, although having said that, I have had the same lottery numbers since I started doing the lottery years and years ago

So now I need to spread the sunshine around and pick five blogs to share this award with. I read a lot of blogs, but have picked a handful of talented folks that you probably already know, but just in case you don't, they are:

Cupcakes for Clara
Ellen Giggenbach
'Lil Sonny Sky
Orange You Lucky
Designer Jots

If you want to take part (no pressure though), just answer the questions above and forward the sunshine award on to 5 more lovely bloggers.

1 comment:

cupcakes for clara said...

Ah, thank you so much! What a lovely lady you are x