Thursday, March 15, 2012

baby bears

I made a start on drawing these baby bears a few weeks ago but for some reason they weren't working for me. Having revisited them a few weeks later with different eyes it seems they were working for me, so I've designed a pattern featuring them - along with a couple of co-ordinating designs:

I plan to make them available as fabrics in my shop soon too, I'm just deciding which co-ordinating designs to go best with them and I have a few more in mind too which I need to work up first.

2 comments:

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

Loving your print collections recently! Love the turquoise and mustard flower co-ordinate!x

Ellieboo said...

Im a liking the bears - funny how sometimes we just need to step away for a moment and then with fresh eyes carry on