Monday, October 24, 2011

Love is in the air

Including my own, I've been to four weddings this year, and by the end of the year, it will be five. We went to a lovely wedding on Saturday. The bride and groom were not expecting gifts, but we didn't want to let the day pass without a little something, so I made them a gift:

They sent us a text the following day to say that they LOVED it. Phew!
These will be available from my shop soon. This week I'm having a bit of change around in my little shop - a relaunch if you like. More on that in a day or two...

2 comments:

Hoola Tallulah said...

That is so lovely! Something to treasure always. Lookoing forward to seeing what nifty shop changes you have up your sleeve, me is thinking lots of printed goodies, oh joy!

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

Sooo cute! I love the flowery heart and colour palette, glad they liked it i know the feeling, i made a print for a friends 1st wedding anniversary in sept! Have a look if you like! x

http://littletree-blog.blogspot.com/2011/09/anniversary-print.html