Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Happy Christmas

Just popping by quickly to say Happy Christmas to everyone out there who reads my little blog.

and before the madness of Christmas day happens, this is the view into Mr Monda's christmas stocking. Some of you might spot something rather familiar in there...
and some proof that cats also like christmas:

I'm back at work for a couple of days on the 27th and 28th December but I have a whole week off after that and I'll be getting straight back into the blog and making some new softies (already have a few ideas up my sleeve!)

Have a great Christmas time.

Monda
x

1 comment:

Locket Pocket said...

Hope you and Mr Monda had a super Christmas! I wish I'd had a little friend like that in my stocking! I'm going to have to persuade myself to knit one soon to keep Charlie company! Lucy x