Saturday, June 23, 2007

so now maybe a bit more time for making

I've been pretty busy this last 5-6 weekends, and knew I didn't really have any time for crafting and the like. I've been helping my sister out as her house is in a state of disrepair due to renovations, and also she was about to pop out her second baby.Thankfully yesterday Rory popped out!
I've had loads of ideas floating around in my head but no time and no energy to do anything about them so have decided to dedicate tomorrow to just crafting, drawing and making, and hopefully make a start with all the fabric and findings that have been arriving in the post over the last few weeks.

Whilst trampling through the blogosphere, I did find this interesting blog though - good thing if you like Japanese food and culture - and handmade cuteness of course

No comments: