Thursday, May 31, 2007

still on that monster vibe

I've made a few more over the last week - experimenting with the sewing machine and still doing a bit by hand. When I have built up a big enough collection I'll put them on sale.
Also I have bought some fab fabric (can you say fab fabric?) over the last weeks which has slowly been arriving by post - I'm a big fan of ebay and buy quite a lot on there. Here is a pic of some of my latest purchases.Additionally this months purchases have included 2 pairs of crocs. Where have these shoes been all my life? I never thought I would like any shoe as much as a flip flop, but these little beauties are a real treat for the feet - especially if you wore heels to work today like it did - bad move. You can get them online with free postage from this cool website called 'look at my crazy shoes'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little monsters are so adorable!

kids footwear said...

This is great! Crocs have only been around for a few years. They can be seen on just about everyone from young kids to Hollywood stars. Anyway, thanks and I definitely visit here more often.