Here is (finally!) is, my first ever make for Boo - a baby quilt using the cheater panel that I designed.
The last time I made a quilt for a person was in GCSE design (so over 20 years ago) and it was pretty naff, and I had quite a lot of help with it.
I am secretly a bit pleased with myself that I've actually managed to pull this off. I know it's a cheater (so less sewing all round) but I did quilt it and bind it, and the binding looks really professional - much to my amazement and thanks in large part to a video tutorial I watched on YouTube.
This finished quilt is by no means perfect, it's a bit wonky in places, which I suppose you could say adds a bit of character.
It's currently in the washing machine and I'm petrified that I'm going to ruin it. I used natural wool batting and I'm washing it on a cool wool wash with wool detergent in the hope that It doesn't come out all lumpy. eek!