Thursday, April 19, 2012

baby bears

My new nursery fabric collection called 'baby bears' is now available for sale in my fabric shop here
There are colour variations on all of the designs shown here, plus 2 cheater panels to make easy lap/cot quilts (shown below), one each in a boyish and girlish colour way:

My 'I see creatures' cheater panel also arrived a week or so ago. I love the way it turned out and can't wait to sew it up. 
Stupidly I forgot to order some backing fabric for it (baby brain perhaps?) so I've ordered some sherbet pips skipping dots in bubble gum which should arrive soon and hopefully will co-ordinate well. I'm planing to sew it up by the end of this week and will post pictures once it's complete. It will be the first thing I've made for baby Boo - who at 24 weeks is kicking away like a gymnast at the moment. A really weird and nice feeling all at the same time.

2 comments:

picciolo said...

these look lovely! I like your colour way choices
: )

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.