Wednesday, April 11, 2012


Amy King of Shiny Orange Dreams awarded me a Leibster award a little while ago, which I have yet to get around to passing on (eep). I love Amy's quirky and cute designs so was super flatttered that she chose me for an award. As I've just passed on one award I need to have a little think about who I'll be passing this one along to, so in the meantime, if you are not familiar with Amy's work go and have a look at her lovely blog

Many of Amy's designs can be purchased as fabric here The designs below are just a few of my personal favourites:

Copyright Amy King
Copyright Amy King
Copyright Amy King

and I'm also quite tempted by the iphone covers/cases Amy has designed too, available to buy here
Copyright Amy King
Copyright Amy King 
Copyright Amy King
All images used in this post are copyright of Amy King


amy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my work on your blog Monda!

Lemon said...

I love the monkey fabric!


Zane Wooder said...

Thank you for sharing with us Amy's work. She is quite a talented and amazing artist. Amy rules.

-Zane of ontario honey