Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Awarded

Amy King of Shiny Orange Dreams awarded me a Leibster award a little while ago, which I have yet to get around to passing on (eep). I love Amy's quirky and cute designs so was super flatttered that she chose me for an award. As I've just passed on one award I need to have a little think about who I'll be passing this one along to, so in the meantime, if you are not familiar with Amy's work go and have a look at her lovely blog

Many of Amy's designs can be purchased as fabric here The designs below are just a few of my personal favourites:

Copyright Amy King
Copyright Amy King
Copyright Amy King

and I'm also quite tempted by the iphone covers/cases Amy has designed too, available to buy here
Copyright Amy King
Copyright Amy King 
Copyright Amy King
All images used in this post are copyright of Amy King

3 comments:

amy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my work on your blog Monda!

Lemon said...

I love the monkey fabric!

Katy

Zane Wooder said...

Thank you for sharing with us Amy's work. She is quite a talented and amazing artist. Amy rules.

-Zane of ontario honey