Monday, January 30, 2012

one year on

This time last year we had just got married, me and my lovely boy:
Ahhh such nice memories of our day.
Our anniversary celebrations were sadly rained off. We had planned to go out for a meal, but I wasn't  feeling too well so went to bed, and the Mr. cleaned the oven and went to B&Q! We did manage to salvage some of the day to celebrate with an afternoon tea in the style of the wedding day. I kept a few pieces of the china I had collected for the wedding which we used and had a lounge based celebration instead:

3 comments:

amy said...

Ah- such a nice photo and I love that your Mr, is wearing his trainers!

Kitty said...

Happy Anniversary to you both Monda :) x

Kirsty said...

Lovely wedding photo - your dress is just gorgeous! Happy anniversary, and hope you're feeling much better now.

x