Friday, January 27, 2012

sentiments

You might remember, sometime last year, I was just playing around with my typewriter and some washi tape, and made this card for my boy:
This image received a lot of love via my flickr photstream (and continues to do so) so I promptly bought lots more washi tape in pretty colours with the idea of making more simple sentiment cards for my shop, and then did precisely nothing with it and worked on other things instead.

I felt the need for a bit of making with paper this week (as a bit of a distraction from what I am actually supposed to be working on) so I got out the typewriter and the list of sentiments I wrote months ago, plus some pretty paper and the lovely washi tape, and made a small batch of cards, which can now be found in my shop:





If these go down well, I may offer personalisation of sentiments too, so you can give a card that truly speaks to the person you're giving it to.

1 comment: