Monday, July 11, 2011

mollie makes feature

I'm pretty sure most people of a handmade/craft persuasion have seen/read a copy of the fairly new (3 issues old) Mollie Makes magazine. As craft magazines go, it's really a very nice one - and although this might not be important to some, it's printed on nice paper and it smells nice (like a new book), so imagine how chuffed I was to be featured in issue 3, along with my softies:


You see my name - quite massive there at the top of the article - well they actually got that bit wrong (as they've used my maiden name), but aside from that, it's lovely to see my name and my creations in print.

2 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

I was so excited to see you in there, Vanessa - it was a great article! I love Mollie Makes too and I totally agree with you about the lovely paper.

xx

Gina said...

Congratulations Vanessa!