Saturday, August 04, 2007

long time no blog

well it's only been a week but it feels like such a long time no blog because I've been so busy with the day job (working many extra hours) that I have barely even had time to enter blogland to read blogs let alone post on my own.

I had 2 days off work last week, and really did just use the time for a much needed relax and recharge of my batteries. On Thursday I read the new Harry Potter book all day (yes all day!) and I finished it. It was one of those, I'm desperate to read more but don't want to finish it, kind of things. On Friday I went to see the Harry Potter film. I'm now totally pottered out, but happy nonetheless. JK Rowling writes so brilliantly that it really does make you feel part of the story and removes you from your own world (albeit temporarily).

In craft news, I have decided to try and make my own labels - more about this in coming posts though. Thanks to everyone for their comments and suggestions of where to look, It was most useful.
Today I have made a monster (zach is in my etsy shop right now) and I have received my felt order from paper and string so expect to see more (and maybe different) monsters on the horizon.

1 comment:

Locket Pocket said...

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. Your new felt looks wonderful! Lucy