Monday, April 28, 2014

mother's day florals

If there is one thing that the Lilla Rogers MATS bootcamp has taught me (so far) it's that I need to draw more. In the last couple of months I've spent quite a bit of time drawing into my sketchbook and then using those (scanned) sketches to create patterns or design pieces.  I've also been using the wacom tablet more too - which I still find quite tricky, although the more I use it the more natural it becomes. This is giving my work a more hand drawn feel in general and I quite like that.
During the last week I created a few pieces (card designs) for this months tigerprint competition - 'mother's day florals', and a coordinating pattern, you know, just for good measure.


1 comment:

Tracey said...

Saw your designs when I looked through the Tigerprint site, lovely. x