Friday, October 10, 2014

mondaland.co.uk

After having a largely dormant holding page for a couple of years, I'm pleased to say that my new website is now live!
I've been tinkering away over the last few weeks getting it to a point I am happy with. It's still a work in progress, and I will be be tinkering and adding more work over the coming weeks too but this is a fairly big milestone for me so I'm feeling quite pleased for actually doing it all myself. It's also Friday, and I'm drawing Christmassy things today too, so all in all, a very good day indeed.

I've also had a bit of a refresh of my old blog too, which like me and my work is ever evolving. I get a bit bored of things after a time so it was time to refresh my header and buttons and bring it more in line with my new website (if you're reading this via a blog reader you don't see all the fluff and buttons and the like, so I'm posting this just for you!).

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Your website is looking great, well done for finally getting it finished its not easy woth little ones around.

Mervi Emilia said...

Very cute!