Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search 2014

The semi finalists have been announced for Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search.
I'm a teensy bit disappointed not to have made it through. Only 5% of those who entered did, and there is some fantastic work and crazy talent amongst those who didn't so I really need to try and not be too hard on myself about this. I am pleased with my entry, and have another piece for my portfolio.

The process of doing this has not only helped helped me grow my style and technical skill but also my ability to assess my own work and push myself to look at all the small things and to see how I can improve them. This is a journey. Onwards and upwards.
You can view the entire gallery of entrants here and see the top 50 semi finalists here

No comments: