Wednesday, June 08, 2011

just peachy

I'm having a bit of a sorting out kind of week this week. My blogging will likely be quite sporadic. I'm feeling the need for decluttering, cleaning and tidying. It's just the everyday mess that our eyes don't normally see. Where once there was something - now there is nothing and it feels good to have some more bits of space (and less dust!) here and there.

It seems I am subconsciously liking peachy tones quite a lot at the moment. This little selection is from my recent pinning activity:

This little pattern came as a result of another pattern I was working on - a christmassy one, which is actually nothing remotely like this floral:

I like it when things like this happen. It's kind of like when you are shopping for something specific and you can't find it, but when you don't want something specific your eyes are opened to other things.

2 comments:

Bozena Wojtaszek said...

I know what you mean, and I like this feeling too.
Lovely pattern :)

dawn machell said...

Please come declutter my house will you? Thanks xx